Amys Kitchen Pizza

Hello again! I hope everyone had a great weekend! I can't believe it's almost May! Where has the time gone?!? The weather is always changing, seems like it can't make up its mind what it wants to do! Looks like we're in for a little bit of a heat streak here in Nashville for this week (oh boy!). 

Yesterday, Marshal spent the day at my house and since we don't have many gluten-free products here, we had to go to the store to get something for dinner. We decided on pizza. He normally eats Bella Monica frozen pizzas, but my area Kroger doesn't carry them for some reason. That really bugs me by the way, b/c between the two Krogers that I've been to, the organic and gluten-free assortment of products is like night and day. I'm really excited to make a trip to Whole Foods soon, and maybe Trader Joe's too!! I think we will find everything we need there! (Shout out to my friend, Mrs Lisa, who we ran into at the store. She also eats gluten-free so her and Marshal were comparing products and telling each other new things to try! So fun! Love you Mrs Lisa!)

Anyways, back to the pizza. We bought a small Amys Kitchen pizza for me and a larger one for him. Here's mine:

I was having stomach issues yesterday so I was a little scared about eating pizza, but it was soo good and I felt fine afterwards. I didn't know how the non-dairy cheese would taste, but it was pretty good. It didn't melt as much as you would expect cheese to melt, but it still tasted great. The crust was a little softer than normal (I had to eat it with a fork), and I could tell by the taste that it was different than regular pizza crust. All in all, I liked it! Here's the after photo:

Two pieces filled me up, so Marshal ate these two pieces (along with the other whole pizza). Here's his pizza:

Not too much different than mine, everything but the cheese is the same. Marshal said he could taste a lot more tomato paste on my pizza. I forgot to take a picture of this pizza after it came out of the oven and by the time I remembered to, it was all gone. =) I'd say Marshal liked it. Aaaaand I didn't get to taste it either. LOL oh well! I still love him! 

Overall, I really like this pizza and I would gladly buy it again!! Mmmm....
Stay gluten-free!! =)


Comments

Popular Posts