New Recipes Coming!!

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that more recipes are coming shortly! I've got several lined up and now I just need to go shopping for all the ingredients!! =) Today is Marshal's dad's birthday so I won't be posting a recipe today; it'll most likely be sometime tomorrow! 
On another gluten-free note, we had Chick-Fil-A yesterday for lunch...gfree chicken nuggets and waffle fries! So good and such a life saver!! 


Once again, congrats to the Preds who won their game last night! They're one win away from clinching 4th place!! Woohoo!!! 


What I'm listening to now...


Dave Barnes: Stories To Tell! 

I love Dave! He's a great and talented Christian guy who has awesome music!! I could listen to it all day long!! Go check out ALL of his music! You won't be disappointed! 

Comments

Popular Posts