Mi-Del Cookies!! YUM =)

I hope everyone had a great Easter! I spent the day with Marshal's family, which I enjoyed a lot. His mom always makes great gluten-free recipes for Marshal (I'll need to get that potato salad recipe soon!). I tried Mi-Del gluten-free arrowroot cookies (in animal shapes) for the first time and man are they good!! They don't taste gluten-free at all! They have a variety of gluten-free cookies so make sure you check them out! I know I will!! 






On another note, congrats to the Preds for winning home ice!! Playoffs start on Wednesday and I'm super pumped! I'm also pumped for the All for the Hall concert tomorrow night in Nashville! Should be lots of fun!!
Be on the lookout for more recipes coming up...sausage balls and gluten-free bread!! 

Comments

Popular Posts