Thoughts for the Day

I feel like I haven't posted a recipe in awhile, but I'm working on getting ingredients and figuring out what I want to do next...so very shortly I'll have a new recipe for ya! In the meantime...


I finished The You I Never Knew by Susan Wiggs last night and it is an amazing book! It took so many twists and turns that I never knew what was going to happen next! Susan never disappoints with her books!! 

I've already started another book called Mending Fences by Sherryl Woods. If you haven't read any of Sherryl's books, you need to! =)



Also, has anyone in the gluten-free world heard of Nutsonline.com?? They have a ton of flours and baking mixes that are gluten-free and from all the comments I've read on their website from customers, their service is great!!! I'm very excited about ordering from them in the future!! 
I'll be posting again soon! See ya then!!

Comments

Popular Posts