Romano's Macaroni Grill is Gluten-Free!!

Last night, I went out to eat with Marshal and my parents for my birthday. I wanted to go to Macaroni Grill b/c it had been awhile since I was there last and I knew that they had gluten-free options. They brought out an allergen list that was like a chart. It was very easy to read, I wish more restaurants would do this. Here's a link to the allergen list:

I tried the Chicken Under a Brick w/out the potatoes (they substituted broccoli for the potatoes) and Marshal had the Penne Rustica with gluten-free penne pasta. I tried some of his and it was delicious!! A little too spicy for me, but still very good. I think we will be making return trips very soon. Marshal said it moved to the top of his favorite gluten-free restaurants list!! I'm excited that we found another option for date nights!! =) 

Comments

Popular Posts