Updates!

Hey everyone! Sorry it's been so long since my last post! Life has been pretty busy the past week or so, so I apologize for not writing anything in a while. I'm going to try some recipes this weekend hopefully, but in the meatime, I just wanted to talk about a couple things.

First, I changed my twitter name from audreyhfan to gfreegirlfriend. Thought it was time that the twitter name corresponded better with my blog. =) Sorry if this caused any confusion for anyone!

Second, I came across a website that sells a variety of gfree products at a discount. It's Vitacost.com. I don't know if I'm the last one to know about it or not, but I thought I would share it just in case some of you hadn't heard of it. It's awesome! I like it b/c it has a variety of different products, a lot more than I'm exposed to at my local grocery store. I've heard about some of these products on other gfree blogs, but have never seen them in the store before. Now, with this website, I can get these products at a discount, sometimes in bulk. It's pretty cool. If you haven't checked them out yet, you need to! You can also receive news about their discounts through their e-newsletters. And no, this is my opinion. I am not being paid to give you this information. 


Third, my boyfriend is leaving in about 3 1/2 weeks for med school (he'll be 4 1/2 hours away), so if my posts get scarce around the end of June, that's why. :( 
I'm going to try as many recipes as possible before he leaves b/c it won't be the same when he's not here to cook with me and be my taste-tester! Not only will  I miss him b/c of those reasons (he'll eat anything!), but more importantly b/c he's my best friend. Love you baby! :) I know you will make a great doctor some day!! 

Comments

Popular Posts