1-2-3 GlutenFree Rich and Silky Brownies




This Saturday marks Marshal and I's 6 month anniversary of our first date. We've done something special each month to celebrate, but with Marshal being away at school right now, we can't really do that. 
So, I figured the next best thing would be to send him something I know he would love: brownies and cookies of course! 

I had a box of 1-2-3 GlutenFree Brownie Mix in our pantry, so I figured sending those and some of my cake mix cookies  would do the trick. 
I know the way to his heart =)

I followed the recipe on the box, using butter instead of oil. (Full disclosure: I didn't see the option to substitute the oil for the butter until the butter was already unwrapped and had been sitting at room temperature for awhile.) If I had seen it, I would have used the oil instead. 


I also added mini-chocolate chips to the batter after I mixed in the rest of the ingredients. 


Baked for 30 minutes and it's done! Super easy!


They fell apart a little bit when I tried to cut them, but they were still a little warm so I should have probably waited longer. I got to taste some of the scraps though and mmm they are good! Very rich, but very good!
 I'm sure Marshal will love them! He better after all the trouble I went to! ;)  Just kidding babe! 
I hope you like them and the cake mix cookies as well! 
Happy Anniversary! Love you! Can't wait to see you in 10 days!! 


Comments

Popular Posts