Glutino Frozen Pizza and Trader Joe's Trip


Well, I hope everyone is having a great week so far and that you are enjoying this wonderful fall season! Seems like there are always so many things going on this time of year so it's hard for me to keep track of everything that I'm doing and wanting to blog at the same time. 

I finally got around to eating that frozen Glutino Cheese Pizza...and I loved it! Great taste and flavor, didn't have that grainy crust like some gfree pizzas do.

 I would definitely recommend it. I wish they had bigger sizes besides the mini ones...maybe they do and I just haven't seen them in the store...that way families could share a big pizza... but in any case, it tasted great and I will be on the lookout for more! 
Doesn't this look yummy...! 

Time for another trip to Trader Joe's!! =) 
Look what we found:

Barbecue Popped Potato Chips...yum, yum, yum, yum!! Never fried, never baked...

Crispy Crunchy Chocolate Chip Cookies....yum again! These aren't that pretty to look at, but that doesn't really matter when they taste so great!! =) 

We got three of these b/c the price was so cheap! I cooked two boxes last night for us to eat with our dinner and it's the best gluten free mac and cheese I have tasted to this date! Very good! 
Super easy to make too! 

It's not labeled gluten free, but this pumpkin butter has all natural ingredients..which makes it super delicious!!
Great on Udi's Multigrain toast ;) 

We love going to Trader Joe's...can't wait to go back again! I wish we had one closer to us so we wouldn't have to make a trip across town, but it's definitely worth it! 









Comments

Popular Posts