Quick and Easy Balsamic Glazed Chicken




I found this recipe on Betty Crocker's website. I actually had it bookmarked in my Entree Folder of recipes to be printed (there are many) and found it one night this week when I was looking for a chicken dish to make. It's listed on their site as a grilled chicken recipe (click here for their recipe) but it's just as good to make on the stove top, which is what I did. It's a very quick and simple recipe.

All you need is:

For the glaze-
1/3 cup brown sugar (I used dark brown sugar b/c that's all I had)
1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
1 tsp chopped fresh rosemary leaves (I didn't have this so I used rosemary that we had in our pantry)
1 tsp finely chopped garlic (I left this out)

For the chicken-
4 chicken breasts
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper

Mix ingredients for the glaze together.



Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper, then place on the skillet. 

Add glaze to the chicken. 
If you have the heat turned up high, they will burn quickly so watch them carefully! 




I added a side salad to my plate that night, using Annie's Lite Honey Mustard dressing. 



Yummy dinner!! So quick and easy! 
Enjoy the rest of October and cooler weather!!












Comments

Popular Posts