Brixx Wood Fired Pizza

Marshal and I recently took a trip to a local Brixx Wood Fired Pizza restaurant (Franklin, TN). Our "Find Me Gluten Free" app led us to Brixx and I'm glad we went there! 

We asked for a gluten free menu when we were seated. Our host and server were very welcoming and familiar with our situation. 

As you can see, they have many gluten free pizza options and list all the gluten free ingredients that you can add to your pizza. 

I ordered the Margherita Pizza with roma tomatoes, mozzarella and basil. 

Marshal ordered the 4x4 Pizza with 4 cheeses: mozzarella, gouda, goat and parmesan and 4 meats: sausage, pepperoni, bacon and prosciutto. 

They cook the gluten free pizzas on the pans so they don't get them mixed up with the other pizzas and to avoid cross-contamination. 

I loved my pizza and Marshal's (Yes, he let me have a piece!). 
We can't wait to go back and try some more! 

Thanks to Brixx for giving us an option to eat gluten free pizza that tastes great and for being so well-informed about all things gluten-free! :) 

Comments

Popular Posts