1-2-3 Gluten Free Cinnamon Rolls



I hope everyone has been having a good week! December is already here! Crazy! 

This post won't be very long, but I just wanted to share how A-M-A-Z-I-N-G these cinnamon rolls were!! 



When I made these biscuits for Thanksgiving, I had some dough leftover so I decided to make a cinnamon roll log and freeze it for later. I'm so glad I did...these are seriously crazy good.
I just followed the recipe from the inside of the box for temperature and how long to bake them. Simple. 

These would be perfect for Christmas morning. =) 


I just can't say enough good things about 1-2-3 Gluten Free products. 


Drizzle with some icing (1/2 cup of powdered sugar and a tsbp or two of milk) and you're ready to go. 
It's goodies like this that I've missed since going gluten free. I'm grateful for companies like 1-2-3 Gluten Free (and many others) who make great gluten free products like this one. Keep up the good work! 



Comments

  1. Great job, they look delicious! I should try these out! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts