Gluten Free Version of Yammie's Noshery Brownie Cupcakes with Cookie Dough Icing


Waaay back in March I found this recipe and posted that I would be making a gluten free version of these brownie cupcakes very soon! Well, Marshal saw the post and wanted me to make them for his birthday, sooo I did. Better late than never! 


I found this recipe on Yammie's Noshery Website. She also has a gluten free blog, but this one was on her other site. 
View this recipe on her website here


To make this recipe gluten free, I used Better Batter All Purpose Flour Mix for the brownies and the icing. This was the first time I have used Better Batter and I love it! Texture, taste and smell are great. I actually ordered some more of this flour from GlutenFreely.com recently to keep my pantry stocked. 


The recipe was so easy, not much to it at all. It sounds like it might be complicated, but it's not at all. The icing has no raw eggs in it, so it's safe to eat for all of you who were wondering about that. I actually had some icing leftover and there was no way I was throwing that out! Saving for a snack later! 



I highly recommend this recipe..and Yammie's Blog! Check her out! 
Links listed here:


Happy birthday Marshal! I love you!! =) 

Comments

  1. The cupcakes were very good! Taste taster Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cookie dough topping looks amazing!! My name is Cindy and I blog over at Vegetarianmamma.com I wanted to invite you to link up your recipe and any others at our Gluten Free Fridays Recipe Link up party! It happens every Friday and we'd love to have you join us with some of your awesome recipes! It doesn't mean that you have to be a gluten free bloggers. If you have some recipes on your blog that are gluten free that counts! :) Many recipes are naturally gluten free.
    Also be sure to link up your blog on our Gluten Free Bloggers directory. You can reach the directory by clicking the "glutenfree bloggers" tab on our blog! Thanks, Cindy :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts