Dr. Lucy's Gluten Free (Vegan & Nut Free too) Cookies Review


I recently ordered some Dr. Lucy's Snack 'n Go Packs of gluten free cookies. This was my first time trying this brand. The box of snack packs came with six packs, each with three cookies. Three flavors were included, two packs for each flavor.
Maple Bliss, Chocolate Cookie, and Chocolate Chip. 
Check out all their flavors here.

I regret now that I didn't take a picture of the individual cookies, but honestly, they didn't last long so I didn't even think of taking any! The cookies are crunchy and thick, and so good! The small ones in the snack packs are a perfect size for, well...snacks! =) 

I didn't think I would like the Maple Bliss flavor that much, but I loved it! It's like a sugar cookie, but just a little bit sweeter and with a little extra kick! 

The Chocolate cookie was of course perfect. Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate. Can't go wrong with that!

And last but not least, the Chocolate Chip cookies was A-mazing! Soo yummy! 

The great thing about these cookies is that not only are they gluten free, but also vegan and peanut, tree nut and GMO free! And you won't believe it when you taste them! 
These are some of the best gluten free cookies I have tasted yet! I can't wait to try more of their products! 

I have a new Facebook Gluten Free Katie page...here.
It would really mean a lot to me if you could visit and like the page! Thanks so much! 

Comments

Popular Posts