Katz Gluten Free Products


I have been wanting to try Katz Gluten Free for a long time now and last month, I finally ordered some products! 
All their products are gluten free, dairy free, nut free and soy free. Which is awesome. :) 
I ordered the Personal Size Apple Pie, Chocolate Rugelech Cookies, and the Cinnamon Strip Cake. 


These chocolate cookies are amazing! They are the perfect size to just pop in your mouth! Of course, me being the person that I am, I like to indulge and take my time when I eat so I ate these with a spoon (after I warmed them up of course). 
But seriously, if you try these you won't regret it.


You're lucky I remembered to take a picture of this before it was all gone. It didn't take me long at all to eat this. 
All I can say is Mmmmmm....sooo good! Very rich, but soo good! Back in my gluten eating days, I loooved cinnamon swirl bread (not with raisins). So of course I had to try this. 
Side note: I will be trying to make some cinnamon swirl bread from scratch soon. Just wanted to let you know. :) 
This Cinnamon Strip Cake is perfect for breakfast, dessert or anytime really. You can't go wrong. 

I miss this cake so much....Mental Note: Must reorder! 


Of course my order wouldn't be complete without something with the word apple in it. 
This personal size Apple Pie tastes awesome. 
The crust is super flaky and is not messy at all when you try to slice the pie. 


I have missed apple pie so much since I started eating gluten free. Granted, it's only been 5 months but still...I love apple pie. That's all there is to it. This put a smile on my face. =) 

All in all, I love Katz and their products! I can't wait to order from them again! Which will be really soon! If you want to order something from them, what are you waiting for? Here's  their website: katzglutenfree.com 
Now get to shopping! 





Comments

  1. good post sweet girl, keep em' coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will definitely have to reorder again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. NO MORE CAPCHA!!! :) much easier to comment now people! Thank you Katie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts