Ringing in the New Year with the Gluten Free Cake Mix Doctor!


Wow, what a year this has been! I cannot believe how fast this year has gone by. So much has happened and my life has taken some pretty crazy turns! I met and fell in love with my best friend, got engaged and started planning a wedding! And oh yeah, I started this little blog too! I've been pretty busy! :)

I thought there was no better way to ring in the new year than with a review of a great cookbook: 
The Cake Mix Doctor Bakes Gluten-Free 

I recently won this cookbook in a giveaway and it came just in time for the holidays! Luckily, I had some Better Batter Cake Mix and some Instant Pudding mix in the pantry to make a cake for Christmas Eve! Whew! Avoiding a trip to the grocery store on Christmas Eve...check! 

I decided to make Kathy's Cinnamon Breakfast Cake....and I made a good choice..best gluten free cake I have tasted so far! 

It was so easy to make, took me literally no time at all. 

It was so moist and delicious. Just perfect. 

I cannot wait to make more desserts from this cookbook! I really appreciate Anne so much for doing her research and reaching out to those in the gluten free community for help with making this cookbook! 
And just because she's the Cake Mix Doctor doesn't mean that she only has cake recipes. She has recipes for brownies, cookies, bars, cupcakes, muffins and frosting too..seriously, you NEED this cookbook. You won't regret it!!  She EVEN has a recipe for a gluten free wedding cake!! 

\
Disclaimer: These are my own opinions. I was not endorsed by any means to give these opinions. 






Comments

Popular Posts