Gluten Free One Dish Chicken Meal


This is the only picture I remembered to take of this dish. I was so excited to try it, I forgot to take a picture of what it looked like in the pan after I took it out of the oven. 

Along with another chicken dish I recently posted, this is also a popular pin on Pinterest. 
Here is the original pin: recipe

In a glass dish, place raw chicken in the center. On one side place cut up new (red) potatoes and on the other side green beans or any kind of green veggie you like.  I used French Cut Green Beans this time. 


Instead of an Italian dressing packet, I used this Italian Blend seasoning over the chicken and green beans. I also used garlic powder over the green beans, salt and pepper over the chicken and potatoes and seasoning salt over the potatoes. 

After I topped the whole dish with a melted stick of butter, I covered it with foil and baked at  350 degrees for about an hour, maybe a little bit longer just to make sure the chicken was done. 

This was an excellent dish and so easy to make. I can't wait to make it again and try out other seasonings! 

Also, thanks to I'm A Celiac for her inspiration. She also made this dish and I used her post as a guide for when I was making mine! This is the link to her post. 
Thanks Pam! 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts