Saturday, March 2, 2013

Slow Cooker Maple and Brown Sugar Pork Tenderloin from Six Sisters' Stuff


I absolutely love Six Sisters' Stuff. They are always posting awesome recipes and craft ideas. I want to try so many of their recipes, but once I saw this recipe and knew I had to try it first. Here is the link to the Recipe
I already had everything in the pantry so that was a plus. :) 


The recipe is pretty much already gluten free. Just make sure that the maple syrup you use is safe. I used pure maple syrup, which is what I use all the time now. It's a little more expensive than other syrups, but it's worth it. 

I didn't follow the recipe perfectly. The recipe calls for 2 lbs of pork but I only had 1 so I had to cut the sauce recipe in half, but then played around with some of the ingredients after that. I also sprinkled more brown sugar on top of the pork before I closed the top. 


Paired the pork chops with some green beans and sweet potato fries. I'll be posting the recipe for the sweet potato fries soon. I really like how they turned out. 

This pork chop recipe is an easy, time saver meal. It's very tasty and would be great with  any side dish of your choice. 



2 comments:

  1. Very tasty recipe, thank you sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pork tenderloin was very good. Loved the sauce.
    Your Dad.

    ReplyDelete