Slow Cooker Maple and Brown Sugar Pork Tenderloin from Six Sisters' Stuff


I absolutely love Six Sisters' Stuff. They are always posting awesome recipes and craft ideas. I want to try so many of their recipes, but once I saw this recipe and knew I had to try it first. Here is the link to the Recipe
I already had everything in the pantry so that was a plus. :) 


The recipe is pretty much already gluten free. Just make sure that the maple syrup you use is safe. I used pure maple syrup, which is what I use all the time now. It's a little more expensive than other syrups, but it's worth it. 

I didn't follow the recipe perfectly. The recipe calls for 2 lbs of pork but I only had 1 so I had to cut the sauce recipe in half, but then played around with some of the ingredients after that. I also sprinkled more brown sugar on top of the pork before I closed the top. 


Paired the pork chops with some green beans and sweet potato fries. I'll be posting the recipe for the sweet potato fries soon. I really like how they turned out. 

This pork chop recipe is an easy, time saver meal. It's very tasty and would be great with  any side dish of your choice. 



Comments

  1. Very tasty recipe, thank you sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pork tenderloin was very good. Loved the sauce.
    Your Dad.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts