Corn Flake Italian Chicken....Glutino Recipe


This recipe was pretty easy and tasted great! Since I'm a Glutino/Udi's Ambassador, I was recently contacted how Glutino was revamping their website and needed Ambassadors to take pictures to go along with their recipes. I didn't end up submitting this one, but I made it anyways. I apologize for the not so pretty pictures but I totally forgot to take pictures of it on my plate! It was that good! 

I would post a link to the recipe on their site, but I don't think they've added this recipe back to the website yet.


What you need: 
-4 boneless chicken breasts
-1 and 1/4 cups plain greek yogurt
-2 cups crushed fine Glutino corn flakes
-1/4 tsp each cayenne red pepper, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder
-1/4 cup melted butter 

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 

Wash and dry chicken breasts.

Mix greek yogurt and red pepper in a bowl together.

After crushing corn flakes, mix with Italian seasoning and garlic powder in another bowl.

Coat chicken breasts with yogurt mixture then press into corn flake mixture. 

Place onto cookie sheet (I used Reynold Non-Stick Foil, as seen in pictures), and drizzle chicken with melted butter. 

Bake for 30-45 minutes or until juices run clear. 


As I said earlier, this is a very easy recipe and is very tasty! The whole family loved it! 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts