Red Robin Gluten Free Experience



 Since the day I found out that Red Robin served their hamburgers with gluten free buns, it was on my to-do list to make a trip and see it for myself! Well, my wish came true on my birthday! My first real hamburger, with a bun and everything, since September! Woohoo! I was excited! 

When we first got there, we were given the menu from the kitchen showing what was safe and what wasn't. When we didn't see any mention of gluten free buns, I started to worry. But our waitress came back to let us know that the menu hadn't been updated in a couple months and that they did indeed have gluten free buns there! Whew! 
She also said all the seasonings used on the burgers and fries was gluten free. If I'm not mistaken, the buns are Udi's. That's what they tasted like anyway. 


I got the Keep It Simple burger, with lettuce and tomato. Perfection! I absolutely loved it! It felt so good to bite into that burger...buns, toppings and all! The fries were awesome as well! I loved the idea of the bottomless bowl of fries! I can't wait to go back again! 

Thank you to my parents and Marshal for taking me! It was a blast!! 







Comments

Popular Posts