Two months later....

Hi all! 
Hope you all are doing well!
I haven't been around much lately....a lot has happened in the last two months. 

Last minute wedding planning and activities, getting married, honeymoon in Jamaica, packing, moving 4 1/2 hours away, unpacking and registering for nursing school....
all in two months!

I baked for the first time in our new apartment yesterday and it was a little hectic. Still not used to the set up and limited counterspace. I'll get used to it, but it's just an adjustment. 

Here's some highlights: 

Leaving the church, on the way to the reception 

In the Jamaica airport, waiting to go to the resort!

View right outside our room 

Sunset walk on the beach

Relaxing in the shade :) 

Our new apartment...


A bookcase just for all my cookbooks! Love it! 

Welcome to Middlesboro! :) 

Banana bread I made for the hubs :) 

As I type, I have porkchops marinating in the fridge for dinner tonight. I plan to blog about these soon! 

Thanks for being patient with me! I'm glad I'm able to blog again! 

















Comments

Popular Posts