Almost Sliced Potatoes


This recipe, or one similar to it, has been floating around Pinterest and Facebook for awhile. 
I don't know what the "official" name is, but I decided to call them "Almost Sliced" Potatoes. Sorry if someone has another recipe with the same title. That's just what I came up with. 

Ok, so here's what to do. 

After washing your potatoes, slice about 3/4 of the way down the potato. It's really easy to cut the ends off, so take extra precaution on the ends. 

Once you have them sliced, place the potatoes in a baking dish. 
Take some butter (I used regular stick butter) and spread it, preferably with your fingers, over the slices. I'm not really sure how much butter I used, just use as little or as much as you want. Doesn't really matter. It all melts anyways. 


Next, sprinkle pepper and salt over the potatoes. 
Lastly, drizzle olive oil over the potatoes. I used Extra Virgin Olive Oil. 

Bake at 425 degrees for 40-50 minutes. 



I know it might not look very interesting, but I promise, they're good. It's just kinda hard to capture how good they taste with a picture. :) 




Comments

Popular Posts