Corn Fritter Muffins from Gluten Free Gigi


We were recently given some corn from a friends garden and since I don't eat corn, I had no idea what to do with it. I knew I wouldn't be able to eat it straight off the cob. It had to be cooked in something for me. 
So to the Internet I went. 

I recently started following Gluten Free Gigi. She does a lot of updates on Facebook and her website is really great. You can check it out here.

I found her recipe for Corn Fritter Casserole. Since I only had one ear of corn, I was worried I wouldn't have enough to make a casserole. So I decided to make muffins instead. 


The recipe is really easy to make and doesn't take long at all to assemble. 

 

I wish I would have had more corn to make more, but we got some more at the farmers market today so looks like this recipe is in my near future! 


The corn is not overpowering, but since I only used one ear, that might be why. I'm interested to see what it tastes like with more corn. Can't wait to try it! 

Check out Gigi's page. She is very knowledgeable about nutrition and the gluten free lifestyle. 

Thanks for the great recipe Gigi! 



Comments

  1. MMMMM!! I love it. I'm a lucky lucky man. My wife can seriously cook some tasty food! keep up the great work babe :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts