Sunday, November 10, 2013

Gluten Free Pumpkin Waffles

I recently won a King Arthur Gluten Free Flour Prize Pack. Included in that pack was an All-Purpose Baking Mix. Since fall is upon us, I wanted to finally try and jump on the pumpkin bandwagon. I'm so glad I did! I didn't know if I would like it or not, but I was pleasantly surprised! This recipe is based off of the recipe on the back of the baking mix box, but I did tweak it a little bit to accommodate the pumpkin.

Here's what I used:
-1 Cup of King Arthur baking mix
-2 T butter
-1 T brown sugar
-1 tsp nutmeg
-1 tsp cinnamon
-1/2 tsp baking powder
-1 large egg
-1 Cup milk
-1/2 Cup puree pumpkin 

Mix all dry ingredients together, then add wet ingredients one at a time and mix well. 

Spoon a heaping spoonful (or more if you want bigger waffles) onto your wafflemaker. 
Follow manufacturer's directions. 

Serve with any toppings you wish!! Powdered sugar is a fav of mine! :) 

Enjoy! Hope you all are having a fabulous fall! 


  1. Yum! I have recently become obsessed with waffles, I can't wait to try these!

  2. This looks SO delicious! I'll definitely have to try this when fall comes back around! Thanks for sharing!

    StushiGal Style

  3. My husband loves waffles and I always seem to wind up making them on the weekend. These look so good and would be a great change of pace from our regular or banana ones. Thanks for sharing on Gluten-Free Wednesdays.

    1. Thanks for checking it out! Hope you like these!