Our Favorite Dinner Dishes

These last couple of months have been very busy. I haven't had time to come up with new recipes so I thought I would share some recipes that are pretty popular around our house right now. I have found these through social media and want you all to know about them b/c they are really great! I want to share the wealth! 

Ok, so the first one is one that we tried tonight for dinner. It came into my inbox at just the right time, when I desperately needed something, anything to make for dinner tonight. It was awesome! To make it gluten free, I used Pacific Naturals Cream of Chicken Soup. 


The second one is an awesome comfort food dish that is already made gluten free! It's a great dish to make on those cold winter nights! 


And last but not least, I came across this recipe while searching on Pamela's Products website. She  has some great recipes there! This one is one of my husband's favorites. He wants me to make this at least once a week, maybe more. I don't mind, b/c it's a great tasting dinner and we always have leftovers! 


I hope you enjoy these dishes as much as we did (and still do)! I also have A TON of other recipes on my Pinterest board. Check them out here: 

Comments

Popular Posts