Gluten Free Freschetta Pizza Review



Hello all! Happy spring to you! I feel like it's been such long time since I wrote a post (and I apologize greatly for that). I've been so busy with the last semester of nursing school that I can barely keep up with the studying, reading, and cooking meals for me and my husband. That unfortunately doesn't leave much time for blogging. But, only one month left to go!! 

I wanted to take this opportunity to blog about Freschetta's new Gluten Free Pizza. 


We loved this pizza. The crust was perfect and the cheese and sauce were just right. Most gluten free frozen pizzas like this tend to have a crust that doesn't get really crispy on the bottom, but this one did! It was perfect! 


It was about a medium size which was just right for the two of us. We found this at our local Kroger in the regular frozen pizza section with all the other frozen pizzas. Not sure if it's being sold in other stores or not, but I wouldn't be surprised if they were. If you've found it at another store, please comment below and let me know so everyone will know! 

Overall, I think this is a great product and I can't wait to try it again! 



Comments

  1. I really like the Freschetta GF pizza too! I just wish it was a little less expensive. Of course, if I compare a $10 frozen pizza to $25 takeout pizza, it seems like a deal :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts