Pillsbury GlutenFree Funfetti Products Review


Have you heard? Pillsbury now has gluten free Funfetti products! Yes, you heard me right!! FUNFETTI!! Brings back childhood memories doesn't it?

I found these at my local Walmart, selling for the same price as the regular cake mixes. 

First, Funfetti sugar cookies

These are awesome! I never had the regular funfetti cookies but these taste awesome! I followed the directions exactly as posted, but the batter still looked a little dry so I added just a splash of milk to make it more moist. 




They don't take long to bake at all. Watch them closely and make them pretty small, otherwise they'll burn on the edges and spread out! 



Overall, I loved these and so did my family, who doesn't eat gluten free! 

Click here to see nutritional info and more at Pillsbury's website: http://www.pillsburybaking.com/products/funfetti-gluten-free-sugar-cookie-1599


Next, Funfetti cake:




This is what I remember from my childhood! I always preferred funfetti cake to regular vanilla cake mix! 




This mix was easy to make. I mixed this by hand and didn't have a problem. With a little elbow grease, it works great! 
The cake was moist and paired with frosting was perfect! 


Click here to see nutrional info and more at Pillsbury's website: http://www.pillsburybaking.com/products/funfetti-gluten-free-1598


Click here to see other recipe ideas for these and other gluten free Pillsbury products: http://www.pillsburybaking.com/search/Recipes?search=gluten%20free

Comments

Popular Posts