Sweet Potato Chicken Wraps

I don't know about you, but I LOVE sweet potatoes. I like them sweet, I like them salty. But I didn't know how I would like sweet potato wraps....

News flash: they are excellent!! They don't have an overpowering taste but they are very filling and delicious!  I'm so glad I decided to try them!



They are very versatile. You can make them into quesadillas, fry them, bake them and use so many different ingredients. For this recipe, I'm using BFree Wraps!

To make Chicken Wraps, I used Simple Truth Fully Cooked Grilled Chicken. This recipe literally took less than 10 minutes to put together!



Ingredients: 
-Chicken strips, fully cooked 
-Shredded cheese 
-Tomatoes 
-Mayo (I used avocado mayo) 

First, I warmed the fully cooked chicken in the skillet, just to get them nice and browned. 

Next, once I took the chicken out of the skillet, I warmed the wrap in the skillet for just a few minutes on each side. You can also warm them in the microwave but I like using the skillet best. 



Next, add all of your ingredients! 


Then wrap it up!! 

It's so simple, but so delicious! 

Comments

Popular Posts