Thoughts for the day: All for the Hall Concert and Playoff Hockey

So, I've been pretty busy the past couple of days and haven't had time to blog that much but I thought I would share some from the concert last night: All for the Hall with Keith Urban, Vince Gill and friends benefiting the Country Music Hall of Fame. Keith performed first, then Vince came out with him and then the different acts (mostly all bands or duos) came out one at a time to perform a couple songs, with Vince and Keith playing with the band in the background. Thompson Square, Blue Sky Riders, Diamond Rio, Pistol Annies, Little Big Town, The Oakridge Boys, Lady Antebellum, Don Williams (surprise guest), Alabama, The Band Perry, Rascal Flatts and Merle Haggard (surprise guest). 


The best part of the night was when Vince, Rascal Flatts, Diamond Rio and The Oakridge Boys all came on stage and invited Keith to be the next member of the Grand Ole Opry. He was totally surprised! 


Here he is with the mike stand they gave him as a gift.



It was a great show and I'm so glad I got to be there to see them invite Keith into the Opry!! I'll never forget it! I'm also happy that I got to experience that with Marshal! I loved spending time with you baby! =)

Tonight, we will be going back downtown to the Bridgestone again for Game 1 of the Playoffs!!! We have GREAT seats....thanks to my awesome boyfriend!!! It's my early birthday gift! =) I can't wait! GOOO Preds!!!! 

Until next time, stay gluten-free!! ;)




Comments

Popular Posts