1-2-3 Gluten Free Biscuits


Just because you have to eat gluten free doesn't mean you have to give up your favorite foods does it? Absolutely not!

A staple at every dinner is some sort of bread; either garlic bread, dinner rolls, biscuits, cornbread...the list goes on. 


Thanksgiving dinner is definitely one of those times where you deserve all your favorite things! 
These 1-2-3 Gluten Free Buttermilk Biscuits are a great addition to any dinner. 


The instructions recommend using a food processor, but I don't have one so I just used my hands to incorporate the butter.
After you add the heavy whipping cream and Half & Half, it gets very hard to stir. My bicep was burning, but I did it! 


Next, you roll out the dough and cut the biscuits out. 


Before you bake these, it recommends putting them in the fridge for at least 30 minutes b/c to quote them "the colder the dough, the higher the rise". 

Before I put them in the oven, I spread some more Half & Half on top of the biscuits and sprinkled sugar on top. This was also a recommendation on the box.


These were so delicious! Everyone at our Thanksgiving table loved them. I wish I had cut them out a little thicker than I did. I cut some pretty thin and had to stick two on top of each other to make it thicker. 
These would also be excellent with honey. They already have a little sweet taste to them, so the honey would (in my opinion) be a perfect touch. I also would like to try making these with buttermilk next time, as the box suggests. 
If you haven't noticed, I love 1-2-3 Gluten Free products! I can't wait to try more! 

Disclaimer: These are my own personal opinions about 1-2-3 Gluten Free. I have not been endorsed by the company or any manufacturer. 





Comments

Popular Posts