Minnie Beasley's Gluten Free Cookies Review


I recently had the chance to review some of Minnie Beasley's Gluten Free Cookies. Harmon and her staff are so sweet. I got my package not long after I gave them my address and it even included a hand-written note from Harmon herself! So sweet! 
I had no idea what they would send, but as you can see, I got a full tin of Almond Lace cookies and a package of the Orange Zest flavored lace cookies. YUM! 


If you are a fan of orange sherbert, then you will love the Orange Zest cookies! So sweet and tangy!! 
The almond regular cookies are awesome as well! They are rich, but very good (and filling). 


I love the hand-written note! So personal! Thanks to Harmon once again!! It really means a lot! Love your cookies! 
If you haven't tried them yet, what are you waiting for?!?!?

Comments

Popular Posts