Update: I'm Back and What's to Come!

Hey everyone! WOW! I know- it has been a long time since I've posted anything! Life has definitely caught up with me! I apologize to those that regularly followed my blog. But, I am back now and am so excited to update you all on what has been going on since I last posted! 



We welcomed our sweet little girl in May of 2016! If you follow me on Instagram (@gfreekatie), you have seen many pictures of her growing up! She is the light and joy of our lives! During my pregnancy and the first year of her life, I wasn't able to devote much time to my blog, but like I mentioned earlier, I am excited to get back into the swing of things now! I have even updated and refreshed the look on my website! I hope you are enjoying the changes. If there is anything you think I should change or update, please let me know! 

Being a Mom has created so many new challenges and experiences, even in the gluten free world! Having gluten free snacks readily available to eat on the run, do we give her gluten free food or not, and quick and easy meals that are Mom and toddler friendly but also nutritious and of course, gluten free! These are just some of the many topics I am constantly researching and thinking about! I hope to hear feedback from you, especially other Moms out there that have dealt with these topics! 

Lastly, I am always loving to try new recipes! It's challenging to create a new recipe from scratch, but it's also challenging to convert existing recipes to gluten free. I would love to hear from you what you are trying and experimenting with and if there is anything that you would like to see on this blog! Check the Recipes page above and see what I've posted about so far! I also have a Reviews page where I have reviewed restaurants and products for you as well! 

I'm so excited to start this journey again with you! If you don't already, please follow me on Facebook and Instagram. I post very regularly and you don't want to miss any recipes or products that I might share! 

Comments

Popular Posts