Kinnikinnick Gluten Free Vanilla Glazed Donuts Review

Good morning to all! Happy National Donut Day! I can't think of a better way to celebrate than with a review of some of my favorite gluten free donuts!

Kinnikinnick Vanilla Glazed Donuts that is....


These are delicious! I found them at my local Publix, which has GREAT gluten free options! You can find them in the freezer section.

You can see all their donuts and other gluten free products on their website here:


If you're not familiar with Kinnkinnick, all their products are gluten, nut and dairy free. 

Here are some previous blog posts I've written about Kinnikinnick products:





These are like cake donuts, but are pretty sweet so I can only eat one at a time most days. Today, I made an exception ;) 


There are 6 donuts in one box, so they've lasted me a good while. 

I warm them up for about 25 seconds and they're just perfect! 


And I love the glaze! It's the perfect taste and texture. 


How are you all spending National Donut Day?! After eating these, I think I'll add a little cardio into my day. ;) 

But it was totally worth it!! 


Comments

Popular Posts