Sunday, June 29, 2014

Weekly Menu Plan #4

Wow! I don't know about you, but this week has flown by for me! Can't believe it's Sunday again! 

Here's your meal plan for the week: 

Monday: Pork Chops with Apples: This is a really simple dish from Betty Crocker. You know you have to try it!

Tuesday: Melt in Your Mouth Baked Chicken:  This is a popular pin on Pinterest that I had to try out for myself! See if you like it!

Wednesday: Got leftover chicken from last night? How about make some chicken quesadillas with corn tortillas? Or make some of your own with Chebe mix!  Always a huge hit with the fam! 

Thursday: French Toast: I LOVE breakfast for dinner. Pair this with some fruit and eggs. 

Friday: Italian Spaghetti: I absolutely love this recipe. While you don't have to simmer the sauce and meat for two hours, it's totally worth it if you can. The taste is amazing! 

Saturday: Slow Cooker Apple Cranberry Pork Roast : This is a family favorite. I'm sure yours will love it too. 

Sunday: Leftovers

Side Dishes: Corn Fritter Muffins: Have a lot of corn from your garden that you don't know what to do with it? Use some of it to make these muffins! 

Mini Mac and Cheese Cups: These are great finger foods for the little ones to enjoy! (But big kids like them too!) 

Desserts: Apple Crisp: Keeping with the Betty Crocker and apple theme....

Summer Blueberry Salad: Perfect dish for summer! 

Hosting a party for the 4th? Are you needing to bring a dish that you know is safe to a party this weekend? I've put together two groups of perfect 4th of July gluten free recipes just for you! 

2 comments:

  1. All of these recipes sound delicious! Especially the Summer Blueberry Salad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to work more on recipe/meal planning for the week. it would keep me so much healthier and keep me from wasting so much food.

    ReplyDelete